Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Getting Ready!

I am busy today with my long "to do" list in order to leave tomorrow for New Mexico! I decided to take a quick break before moving on with my agenda and watch Veggie Tales with Reese and Reid! I am excited to go on a trip with my sister and her family. We have not done anything like this since we have been adults. (so needless to say a very long time!) We usually go on holiday vacations with Bart's family but this year, my sister organized this trip for our family including my mom. I am excited for my mom to see that area. She has only been east of Texas and never west. I hope that there is enough snow or that it at least snows while we are there for her to experience that. Reese is looking forward to her first venture at skiing. I promise to take plenty of pictures! The biggest excitement for me, though, is for Bart to be off work for a week!! The schedules have been hard on us the last couple of months so at least we get a small break! That's all I have for today. Pictures and details to follow in about a week! I will leave you with a few pictures of the kids jamming out to their new Tobymac DVD. Reese is a hoot!


No comments:

Post a Comment