Sunday, December 28, 2008

Reese's First Crush

Ahh..the joys of childhood. Games and friends, laughing and playing, oh and boyfriends. Yes, I said boyfriends at the ripe old age of 5. I mean, if she gets much older she would be an old maid, right? Reese is now sporting two necklaces by two different boys in her school. Not to mention the 2 others that refer to her as their girlfriend. Bart doesn't know what to think. I believe he may be a bit worried about what the future brings if our innocent sweet little girl is already showing signs of boy craziness. Me? Not near as worried. Why? Well, about 28 years ago, there was another little girl that looked quite a bit like Reese that always had a boy on each arm. I managed to pick a good one so I am not the least bit worried. In fact, deep down I giggle at the fact that the similarities are almost identical. Reese has plenty of school boys vying for her attention already but its her latest interest that has me a little giggly. She is experiencing her first crush and it is oh so adorable. The target of this affection? Well, it comes in the form of a 21 year old firefighter that works part time with Bart in Van Alstyne. I guess she is already aiming for the firemen like her mom did. Luckily, he is a sweet kid and is great with them when we visit the station. Especially sweet to deal with a 5 yr old telling him she loves him and wanting to kiss him on the cheek. Anyways, here are some pictures of Reese with her much older boyfriend, Brendon.

No comments:

Post a Comment