Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Same song different verse...Day 8

I keep waiting to wake up one morning and be pain free and just wowed! Apparently that's how it happens. Not today. Not for me at least. Good news is that by the afternoon I'm doing ok or at least functioning! Mom is gracious enough to come over tonight to help me clean my house while my mother in law has the kids for the day and night since Bart's at work. I didn't get to really do much with my mom to celebrate her birthday so it's too bad we can't have dinner together. Unless we went to a place like Souper Jell-O. I woke up in so much pain this morning and it was just killing me to get the kids fed and wait on Bart's mom! Then it got better as I started drinking water. I'm hoping that part is better by Thursday because that is our Christmas with the kids and with Bart's family so I really don't want to be sickly and lying around or holding my ears for dear life as the kids open their presents. Try to turn agonized face into excited. I can really see that!

Seriously, I am about to wrap some presents and try to do something productive. Not to worry, I don't want to overdue anything. Oh and I actually ate mac and cheese for lunch!! How exciting!!

One last thought...if anyone has NOT seen Julie and Julia, it's a great movie. It's inspiring me to take on some kind of blog accomplishment. I don't like to cook though. Bake..yes. Maybe it will be Mandie and Betty.

No comments:

Post a Comment