Friday, January 23, 2009

Tigers! Tigers! Tigers! GRRRRRR!!


So tomorrow is our third game so far this season and we are 2-0! Ross is doing awesome, as I knew he would, I mean he IS my child after all. Last week he drew two fouls and went to the line and made 1 of 2 both times. That is actually more like his Aunt Winnie. I have included some of the pictures of Ross's infamous shots adding to our ending score of 18-2 over the Celeste Blue Devils last week. Tomorrow we battle the Wolfe City Wolves. Tigers vs. Wolves. What a match up!

My sister helped me last week!

Obviously I am enjoying coaching a little too much but hey, he's only 9 once and then I have Reese and Reid! Seriously, it has been a nice break in my stressed schedule to hang out with the kids. Since classes started, I have something going every night of the week and alot of people would advise against taking on anything else such as coaching basketball. I, on the other hand, wouldn't have it any other way. I don't want my kids to remember me being too busy with school to not have time for them. Besides, baseball is just around the corner and then its Bart's turn!!




No comments:

Post a Comment