Sunday, January 11, 2009

Is it that time already??

I swore I was going to get so much done before the Spring semester started. Well, classes start tomorrow and do you think I really accomplished everything on my list? I did manage to read the books I wanted during the break and I'm actually about to finish one extra but that's about it! My house still looks the same. Unfinished paint job in the bedroom...Christmas decorations half taken down thanks to Bart's wonderful schedule...cluttered house and well, I could go on and on! I dread the cramped schedule ahead of me but it's all worth it, right? I was hoping to at least go to church today but it seems the kids have all been sick since we came back from our trip. Reid, bless his heart, has a double ear infection and an upper respiratory infection and now Ross is complaining about his ears! Reese has had the same viral respiratory infection for a couple weeks as well. Oh, and did I mention I feel like I'm coming down with something too?? It always seems like everything hits at once but after a couple of weeks it will settle down again. On the bright side of my busy schedule, we won our first basketball game yesterday! Ross did awesome and gave it all he had, even with having to guard a kid twice his size! Seeing all the boys come together make it worth while to give up some of my time to help coach! I meant to have Bart take some pictures at the game and forgot in the craziness of the first game, so next week I will try to do better in order to show off my boys!

So, wish me luck as I start a new semester this week. And each week brings us closer to returning to a normal schedule for Bart too! Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment