Monday, March 1, 2010

March Madness

I just realized today is the first of March. Well, I guess I didn't literally realize it. I knew it was coming but forgot that it started TODAY! I will be glad when it's over. I know. 30 more days to go, right? Okay, here we go since I've been in a list making mood lately. Top Ten reasons I will be glad when March comes to an end: (drumroll please)

10. One month closer to the end of this stressful semester!
9. My baby will be celebrating his 4th birthday on April 5th!!
8. I, however, turn 34 during the month of March. Bleh.
7. April marks the official beginning of baseball!! I heart Josh Hamilton if you didn't know.
6. SPRING!!
5. Which means we are closer to SUMMER!!
4. Garden planting.
3. Shorts wearing.
2. I will have my biggest assignment behind me!

And the number one reason why March should hurry? Well, that blog will be later this week but I buried my dad 20 years ago this week. Time sure has flown by but that gentle reminder is always there.

So, March, there you have it. I know I can't skip you every year and I'm definitely not one to wish for time to "hurry". It's just that twenty years is a long time. A big number. I would rather move past it and enjoy the spring as soon as possible.


Oh and Ross and I went to our first dance! Professional pictures coming soon! If I had a picture of my dad on my laptop, it would look like Ross. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment