Monday, February 8, 2010

Another great season!

Another basketball season comes to an end. My Tigers got 2nd place again and I'm very proud of all the boys. I am looking forward to a week or two of some kind of a break, whatever that is! We also had all of the boys over for a sleep over Saturday night plus a couple extra to celebrate a belated birthday for Ross. Pictures coming soon. Note to self: Do not have 12 boys over to spend the night again. Ever. I am still exhausted.

So for now, I'm a little sad to say goodbye to basketball. These are great boys, even if they were up until 7am and trashed the house like a frat party! I've enjoyed having the privilege of coaching them another year.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to the Tigers!
    You are either crazy or one great mom!
    Maybe it takes a bit of crazy to be a great mom!

    We missed you yesterday!
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete