Sunday, May 24, 2009

Peaceful Sunday drive

I got up this morning extra tired after a long day of soccer and baseball yesterday. We were all well over cooked needless to say. Bart worked yesterday and was on today as well, so while I was laying in bed, I told myself, "noone's gonna blame you if you don't go to church today." I laid there a while then got up knowing that not only would I blame myself, so would the kids! It is always so hectic when it is just me. Noone wants to cooperate or listen. Actually, I guess that's the way it goes in the Vest house regardless! I managed to get everyone dressed and fed and out the door. Only 10 minutes behind compared to the usual 20 or so! I marched them to the truck, handed out bibles, buckled seat belts and headed out. I was half way to McKinney when I realized it was unusually quiet for my bunch. Maybe they fell back asleep. They were so tired from yesterday. I turned around and this is what I got! (Don't worry, I was at a stop light!)





It's mornings like this when I know I'm doing something right. My cup runs over and my heart is smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment